Sunday, December 21, 2014

Why wait until after the Holidays to start dieting? I have started already. Seriously!!



rev3

Last year at this time I was 25 pounds lighter than I am now and vowed never to put the weight back on. Twelve months later, after stress and illness, here I am 25 pounds heavier. Yikes!! And the bad part about this is I do not have any clothes to wear as I gave them all away. So now that makes me unhealthy and depressed.

So there is only one thing left to do. I am trying to get healthy again. I started taking Garcinia Cambogia along with Raspberry Ketone and I can tell things are going to be better for me soon.

This product is GMO and Gluten Free.

Inhibits Fat Production
Garcinia Cambogia helps to block citrate lyase which turns carbohydrates and sugars into fats. When your body can't turn carbs into fat it turns into glycogen for your muscles or burns them through oxidation.

Curbs Appetite
Garcinia Cambogia helps to curb your appetite and emotional eating by increasing the levels of serotonin in your system.

To make this product work even better, I am also taking Raspberry Ketone

Raspberry Ketone is the enzyme that give Raspberries their sweet smell, have recently been found to enhance the production of certain proteins that help speed up the metabolism that concentrates on burning fat cells.

So far I have had more energy and have been able to keep myself out of the refrigerator and cabinets non-stop. I am 5 pounds down and headed towards a healthy happy life.

1 comment: