Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Don't Bust Your Booty!





I wish I had a dollar for every time I have climbed up on a chair or a step ladder to get something out of reach and became off balance and either toppled over or almost toppled over. I am not getting any younger, so now when I fall, I fall hard. And it hurts bad.

I never thought about buying a "Reach it Grab it", so when I received this product to review I was thrilled. I seriously use it all the time. No more tippy toes or busting my booty. One of the funniest things my husband and I use this product for is handing the remote to him. It beats me tossing the remote to him, because it always ends up either hitting the dog or missing the mark and falling to the floor. And just when I thought I was going to have to buy my dog Roxie a hard hat.

Benefits of 'Reach it Grab it' 
• Easy to use, perfect for the old and young
• Strong grip with non-slip jaws
• Reliable smooth mechanism made from high quality precision components
• Sturdy construction for years of happy grabbing
• Easy to use ergonomic design
• Improves quality of life for people with back pain including spinal injuries, arthritis, knee, hip and joint pain that would otherwise be too difficult or too painful.
'Reach it Grab it' has a swivel head, that offers a full 90 degree turning angle, almost anywhere is accessible.
• High grade aluminium construction means that it won't rust, making it suitable for all outdoors work including removing pond debris and litter picking.

So what are you waiting for? Visit this link and buy yours:

http://www.calibreproducts.com/promo

#ReachitGrabit



No comments:

Post a Comment