Sunday, January 18, 2015

Free Give-A-Way ~ Feel Young, Vibrant and Healthy Again!






At my age, the picture at the top intimidates me, because I know I will never be able to look like that again at my age. Which brings me to introduce:


JumpStart 180


This past year I have put 25 pounds on just because I no longer feel like exercising. By the time I finish my rural mail route and get home, I just want to collapse into my recliner and enter computer land. Unfortunately this only aides in me gaining more weight and getting larger. I have a lot of DVDs with girls with skimpy clothes that just intimidate or humiliate me.


I was glad when I was asked to review this product. At last a DVD made for older people. This DVD realizes at my age I can no longer do a lot of things that younger people can do. And it accounts for it.


There is nothing worse than being in pain, gaining weight, unable to perform everyday tasks, having to ask for help, not having any energy, and just flat out not living life anymore


Through The Only Program On The Market Designed With Easy Follow Along 30 Minute Exercise Routines Designed For Men & Women Just Like Us (Even If You Are A Beginner) we can get fit!


5 Reasons Why You Should Exercise:

  1. Improve Function and maintain independence

  2. Maintain balance to prevent falls

  3. Improve flexibility

  4. Improve cardiovascular strength

  5. Boost your mood


This system incorporates 4 major aspects:

  1. Strength Training

  2. Cardiovascular Training

  3. Flexibility

  4. Balance


How to use this program:

Perform 1 routine 3-4 days a week for 8 weeks

By the time you're done, you'll be feeling great with more energy, endurance and strength to perform daily activities with more ease.


Follow-along 4 Set DVD with 7 different 30 minute routines and a FAQ video





8 week long program with a workbook that includes a calander and progress tracker





Includes customizeable (standing or sitting) beginner and advanced exercises





Access to free facebook community group for interaction with me and other like-minded members to share progress, challenges, receive updates and get feedback for continued success





No equipment required



 "Comment" below to sign up for a drawing to get your FREE JumpStart 180


Contest will start 1/18/2015 and will end on Sunday 1/25/2015. On Monday 1/26/2015  I will add the names to an app that will choose a random winner. Good Luck!


If you do not win and would like to buy your JumpStart 180 click the link below:


http://jumpstart180fitness.com/the-jumpstart-challenge




No comments:

Post a Comment