Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Vitamin C Serum 20% ~ Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals




Fights Age Spots, Sun Damage and Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Benefits Skin Tone and Texture, Bringing Back Your Youthful Glow By Neutralizing Free Radicals
Key Ingredients: Contains Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid
98% Natural, 70% Organic

Vitamin C 20% is a high potency serum for use on facial areas. It fights premature aging and UV damage by replenishing skin's vitamin C levels to help to combat and even reverse time's effect on face. Stabilizing skin's levels of vitamin C helps to counteract wrinkle formation. Vitamin C protects against UV damage like discoloration and fine lines.
Made in the USA With The Highest Quality Natural and Organic Ingredients Available. Vitamin c serum does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types.

My Review - I work in all types of weather throughout the year as I am a rural Mail Carrier. My face takes a beating, therefore I have to keep it hydrated and protected. As I have aged, I have those pesky dark circles under my eyes. The serum has helped lighten my under eye circles and has helped replenish my skin, therefore minimizing my wrinkles and pores.

To get your product click below:

http://www.amazon.com/vitamin-serum-20%25-neutralizing-hyaluronic/dp/b00qr7t8wq

No comments:

Post a Comment